Lemon is a species of small evergreen tree. Nutritionally, the lemon constitutes one of nature’s seven top sources of potassium, a mineral that promotes clear thinking, aids in normalizing blood pressure and works with sodium to regulate the body’s water balance.
The distinctive sour taste of lemon juice makes it a key ingredient in drinks and foods such as lemonade and lemon meringue pie.
Adalia Lemon, Egypt’s most common, oval shaped variety, is highly prolific and is in-season during winter.
Ripens between end of November and end of February.
Our Tasty & Refreshing Lemon product details as below
- HS Code: 080530
- Variety: Eureka, Adalia ,Verna.
- Sizes: 64/72/80/88/100/113/125/138.
- Packaging: 15 KG N.W.-16 KG G.W. Standard carton.
- Availability: October To March
- Color : Natural Coloration and Gassed Coloration available